NETS is comprised of businesses dedicated to the specialty toy industry in Canada. As such, our membership is open to retailers, suppliers and sales agents who share these values:
- A commitment to professionalism in the toy industry
- A commitment to customer service
- Acting in co-operation to build the specialty toy industry in Canada
Membership Application Process –
- Please complete the Membership Application below.
- You will need to provide two references, from Retail members if you are a supplier and from Supplier Members if you are a Retailer.
- As of July 1, 2013, new suppliers applying for membership in NETS must agree to extend a 2% discount to all NETS retail members. This cannot compromise or penalize retailers with regard to other purchasing incentives.
- Membership is limited to retail stores that are a viable neighbourhood destination for toys and games and to suppliers and sales agents who have a keen interest in building mutually beneficial relationships with our retail membership.
- Your Membership Application will be reviewed by the Board members of NETS. Approval of membership is at the discretion of the Board. The Board’s decision on membership is final.
Neighbourhood Toy Stores of Canada (NETS) is committed to protecting the personal information of its members. Members are advised that NETS collects the information noted on this form for the use by staff and member volunteers to:
- Distribute societal information.
- Promote programs, services and member benefits.
- Solicit member views.
- Analyze demographic information on members.
- Process authorized payments.
- Facilitate networking.
- Collect member expertise.